Woodin has in store amazing accessories that can help jazz up your everyday look. The Woodin Ladies Scarf and Stole is one of our new additions available in-store. The scarves are made from cotton and the stoles are made from pure silk. The Woodin scarf is quite versatile and for the maiden edition of #DIYWednesday we will show you how to transform your scarf into an Iro or “Wrapper” skirt.
- Stretch out your Woodin scarf.
- Throw the scarf around your waist. Make sure both sides are of equal length.
- Throw one side over the other.
- Twist both lengths together and hold firmly in place.
- Bring both ends to your back.
- Tie into one firm knot.
- Tie another knot to secure firmly in place.
You can rock your Iro with a tank top for a casual look or go glam with a matching Buba or silk/chiffon top and pumps or heels.