The Woodin print fabric is as versatile as it is colorful. Today, we’re teaching you how to transform those bad hair days into trendy hair days with a tutorial on how to tie a beautiful headwrap.
Here are the steps:
1. Spread out your Woodin print.
2. Fold the print diagonally as shown in the diagram.
3. Wrap the fabric around your head.
4. Tie the 2 ends of the fabric together.
5. Tie another knot, making sure it’s firmly in place.
6. Open fabric ends out.
7. Hold both ends together.
8. Twist together and wrap around the knot.
9. Continue twisting till all ends disappear into a bun.
10. Tuck remaining piece under the bun.